Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“Mitsubishi Motors“) and each of its respective related corporations (as the term is defined in the Companies Act 1965), affiliates and/or associated companies, including the dealers of Mitsubishi Malaysia (as set out in Appendix 1 to this Notice and updated from time to time) (“we“, “our” or “us“) (whether or not controlled by Mitsubishi Motors) as data users and data processors (as the term is defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010) have or may collect, process, and use the following categories and/or types of personal data about the Customer:
- Customer Details: name, IC number, gender, date of birth, marital status, occupation, industry, personal and household income range etc.;
- Contact Information: mailing address, billing address, home phone number and mobile number, email address, etc.;
- Sales related information such as model purchased and applicable;
- Other General Information.
(collectively “Customer Data“)To the extent permitted by local laws, we may also collect and process some or all of the following types of sensitive information about the Customer:
(collectively “Sensitive Customer Data“)Customer Data and/or Sensitive Customer Data may be obtained from:
- the Customer Profile Form during registration;
- information otherwise collected from you by us directly;
- any information collected from your participation of our websites and/or any third party websites including but not limited to social networking websites;
- any information collected by third parties during events and surveys on behalf of us.
The Customer Data you have provided to us may be used for various purposes, including:
- [the management of customer relationships;
- to process a request you submit;
- to help us improve the quality of our products and services;
- to identify other products and services which might be of interest to you and to inform you about on its latest models and offers;
- to help us identify you when you contact us;
- for marketing research and marketing analysis purposes;
- for statistical analysis and internal reporting;
- for regulatory compliances.
- to help us recover debts;
- to help us detect and prevent fraud and money laundering;
- procedures related to ensuring customer safety in the use of our products;
- for general administration purposes;
- and other related purposes].
(collectively “Purpose“)We may disclose/transfer/assign such data to the following parties who may be located within or outside Malaysia for the Purpose:
- [Our Group Companies located within Malaysia and abroad,
- Research agencies presently including but not limited to J.D. Power Asia Pacific, The Nielsen Company (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., Frost & Sullivan (M) Sdn. Bhd., Websight Loyalty Sdn. Bhd., Synovate Sdn. Bhd.;
- Product manufacturer and its affiliates and/or associated companies presently including but not limited to Mitsubishi Motors Corporation, Mitsubishi Corporation
- Customer Services agencies presently including but not limited to Multi Automotive Service and Assist Sdn. Bhd, MI Call Center Sdn. Bhd.;
- New media management such as social media presently including but not limited to Immerse Group Sdn. Bhd., Mutiara MWG Sdn. Bhd.; WPP Marketing Sdn Bhd, Macro Kiosk Sdn Bhd and Documation Sdn Bhd.
- Regulatory authorities;.
- Dealers of Mitsubishi Motors including but not limited to the List as set out in Appendix 1;
- Other carefully selected business partners who provide products and services under our brand; and
- Our service providers and agents who perform services on our behalf, such as credit card processors and data management firms].
The Customer have rights to request access and/or to correct and limit the processing of the Customer Data in line with applicable laws and/or any applicable data protection law. The Customer is also requested to correct and/or amend the Customer Data to the extent the Customer realizes it’s incorrect. Any of the above requests should be directed to us at 1800 18 8161, (03) 76806665 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Any inquiries or complaints with respect to the Customer Data or Sensitive Customer Data should also be channeled to us in this manner.
We will obtain your consent to the processing of your Customer Data, where required under local laws. Where your consent is obtained, you will retain the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, without your consent, we cannot collect or use the Customer Data and will not be able to:
- process a transaction on your behalf;
- process a transaction on your behalf;
- inform you of the latest promotions and offers;
- inform you of the latest activities conducted by the company].
List of the dealers of Mitsubishi Motors (“List“)
- Aman Razak Cartrade Sdn Bhd;
- Auto Pacifica Sdn Bhd;
- Auto Gallery Cartrade Sdn Bhd;
- Carcomobil Sdn Bhd;
- EON Auto Mar Sdn Bhd;
- Evatrend Sdn Bhd;
- FA Automobiles (Ipoh) Sdn Bhd;
- Gandingan Spektra Sdn Bhd;
- Ingress Motors Centre Sdn Bhd;
- Jimisar Autotrade Sdn Bhd;
- Jimisar Automotive Sdn Bhd;
- JL Nippon Auto Sdn Bhd;
- JM Auto Gallery (Alor Setar) Sdn Bhd;
- JM Auto Gallery Sdn Bhd;
- KAH Classic Auto Sdn Bhd;
- KSY Automobile Sdn Bhd;
- Lajina Motors Sdn Bhd;
- Lofty Ambition Sdn Bhd;
- MH Wheels Sdn Bhd;
- MM Supreme Sdn Bhd;
- Okuan Motors Sdn Bhd;
- Premium Century Sdn Bhd;
- Prestige Marque Sdn Bhd;
- RIF Auto Sdn Bhd;
- Sendang Motor Sdn Bhd;
- Sing Kwung Jidosha Sdn Bhd;
- Target Orion Star Sdn Bhd;
- TNBC Motor Sdn;
- Yee Fatt Automobile Sdn Bhd.
* This List is subject to variation and/or modification as the Dealers of Mitsubishi Motors may change from time to time. Please refer to http://mitsubishi-motors.com.my or contact 1800 18 8161 for an updated list.