Vehicles can also be listed for auction on our bidding platform to obtain an offer from participating dealers.
- Each vehicle inspection report is valid for a period of 7 days and shall grant the referred vehicle consecutive bidding session to be listed on our platform with T&C apply.
- Bidding session will be available only during the weekdays.
- Upon completion of the physical inspection, Mudah Auto shall then prepare and publish the inspection report of each vehicle on Mudah Auto’s online platform for the purposes of bidding event on the following day.
ON-SITE MOBILE INSPECTION
- In consideration for Mudah Auto’s inspection, you represent and warrant to Mudah Auto that the vehicle to be inspected is in a roadworthy condition and a name transfer based on Malaysian Road Transport Department (JPJ)’s requirements is possible.
- All inspections appointments must be submitted at least 24 hours from the desired time and date (weekdays) and a confirmation of appointment will be done from Mudah Auto’s Customer Experience team.
- Mobile inspection is available daily between 10AM - 5PM.
- For any successful transaction, Mudah Auto will pay the customer within 24 hours upon receiving the vehicle.
- As part of the procedure for selling the vehicle and to receive payment, seller must adhere to the procedure to surrender the vehicle and performing a temporary ownership transfer via thumbprint to Mudah Auto.
- Please take note that RM500.00, being our "Seller Fee" shall be deducted from the Full Purchase Price. In the event a Customer purchases a Mitsubishi model, the "Seller Fee" shall be reduced to RM300.00